Wednesday 30 May 2012

Review: Marvala Simply Delicious Collection


Pastel shades are everywhere you go this season and I for one couldn't be happier!
As soon as I spied this beautiful ice-cream coloured collection on  Liana's blog I knew I had to have each and every one of them!

A candy inspired collection perfect for Summer, Mavala has come up trumps with their six shades on offer:

Fresh Melon - a peachy cantaloupe shade
Frozen Berry - a deep lilac shade
Lemon Cream - a vibrant sunshine yellow
Pistachio - a lovely pale green, similar to Essie, Navigate Her
Blue Mint - a bright pale blue
Candy Floss - a candied pink shade

After popping in to John Lewis I decided to buy just five of the polishes as I felt the Candy Floss pink was similar to others in my collection, I was mulling it over for a while...!


I am very impressed with these polishes, my first purchase from Mavala.  You could get away with only doing one coat of polish but two coats makes the colours really pop!  What I really like about these polishes in the size of the bottle.   I can be a little fickle with my nail polishes choices which makes these little bottles the perfect way to dip in to the trend.  At £4.30 each the quality of the polish makes them a very reasonable purchase and one I would recommend!
You can find Mavala in John Lewis or Debenhams.

What's your favourite nail polish brand?  Any other suggestions for Summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment