Friday 6 January 2012

Warm Jewel Tones for Chilly Winter Weather...

I am fresh back from a trip to London to forage in the British Library and write an essay on Chivalry in Arthurian Literature.... which was as boring as it sounds.  But London was vibrant and exciting as ever.
Best of all, I found myself a lovely new coat!

Coat: Topshop

I've been looking for a new coat for almost the last 12 months!  I've been very picky as in my head I'd imagined my dream coat to be camel and was being quite stubborn about looking at anything else, until I saw this beauty.  These photos really don't do the bottle green tweed justice.  It is beautiful.  I've already had so many compliments on it!
It also comes with a detachable fur stole which can be worn with chunky knit jumpers or on top of any other coats you might have!



Jumper, Coat, Leggings and Shoes: Topshop (Yes, I have a problem!)
Bit of a mismatch of photos there but wanted to give you a good view of this gorgeous coat and how well it matches the shades, textures and patterns of my existing winter wardrobe.
Another new discovery is this lovely rust nail polish from Nails Inc, called Fenchurch Street.


This shade is the perfect winter warmer for your nails!  It is versatile enough to look cosy in the day time but classy in the evening and is wonderfully pigmented.  One coat was enough to give an even all over colour (but I did two just in case!) and finished with Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat.

Sorry for the slightly disjointed post, I still have MUCH of my Christmas goodies to review so please bear with me..!
Also wanted to say thanks as I had my most views ever 2 days ago, I'll endeavour to keep you entertained..!


P.s. Don't forget that the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette goes on sale on Debenhams.com at midnight tonight (Friday 6th Jan), I will most definitely be trying to get my hands on one!

1 comment: