Thursday 5 April 2012

Rituals Salt Scrub

As you may have seen I, like many bloggers, have succumbed to the beauty box.  My box of choice is the Glossybox and it was in one of my monthly arrivals that I first came across Rituals.  I had seen the brand before but had never purchased anything from it so the foaming body wash was quite a treat!  IT SMELT INCREDIBLE.  I was raving about it to anyone who would listen.  Unfortunately on the 3rd day of it's existence in my life I had a slight accident whilst on a trip to Bath...


I can still smell it....

So! Despite this, I had slightly fallen in love with it and went to my local House of Fraser to replace it sharpish! Whilst there I also picked up the Himalaya Wisdom salt scrub and was similarly impressed.


Now I don't know about you but the idea of a basil and mint scrub doesn't immediately start me jumping for joy but let me tell you, it works!
The scrub is thick without being uncomfortably abrasive and leaves my skin feeling suitably moisturised and gorgeously fresh.  Having used it for a few weeks now I can definitely see the difference.  I have always had dry bumpy skin on the tops of my arms (common in a lot of girls but SO ANNOYING) and this has definitely helped to reduce it.  I just love the tingly feeling and the scent it leaves on your skin which I think has helped me to remember to use it at least once a week and keep up the good habit of exfoliating!  Despite using it quite frequently the pot is a great size and I have barely made a dent in it.  I know it will last for a really long time.  My love affair with Rituals is slowly developing...!

Rituals Himalaya Wisdom scrub salt is available from House of Fraser or online here and costs £12.90

Have you tried any rituals products? Are there any you can recommend to me?


No comments:

Post a Comment