Wednesday 6 June 2012

Summer Florals: a walk around Nottingham University

It seems a little silly writing this post now that the glorious sunshine of last week has descended into a typical British summer, but I'm imagining that the sunshine will soon return!








Dress: Kate Moss for Topshop
Sandals: Zara
Earrings: Topshop
Sunglasses: Topshop
Handbag: Topshop

When I have a spare hour and the sun is shining there is nothing I like doing more than going for a stroll around the lake on campus at Nottingham University.  There's so many lovely flowers and trees dotted along the route, not to mention the numerous ducks and slightly scary geese..!  I paired this floral dress with some studded sandals I picked up from Zara and some large red and gold drop earrings from Topshop.

Come back sun, I miss you!





1 comment: