Saturday 8 September 2012

Return of the rays...


What a lovely day!

I must admit I was a little confused when I woke up to Summer sun this morning since I thought that the time for chunky knits and winter clothes was upon us.

If in doubt, throw on a dress. That's my motto anyway..!
This silky turquoise number is from Topshop.  Really easy to dress up and down but best of all, so comfortable!


I like to wear gold accessories with turquoise so I popped on this necklace from Topshop.  It's one of my favourites and gets LOTS of wear because it adds a little but of interest to any outfit.  But my FAVOURITE new purchase is this adorable little belt from NW3 at Hobbs...


When purchasing this belt the shop assistant informed me his name was 'Derek' which is rather hilarious!  But 'Derek' is seriously versatile and going to take me all the way through AW 12/13 and beyond..!
It costs £39... yes. That's a lot. But it really will last and is already being worn on an almost day to day basis.

How have you been enjoying the sun?  And more importantly, will you be purchasing Derek?!



No comments:

Post a Comment