Thursday 20 September 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - Nude Gloss







This is the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.  PRETTIEST PACKAGING EVER!  I got a little snap happy but a box this pretty deserves every photo it gets.
I picked this up whilst in Canada as part my Sephora haul.  I'd heard a lot about it, primarily from Anna and thought I'd give it a go.



The balm itself is smooth and not sticky, very easy to throw on before work and during the day.  Its ingredient include Shea butter and rice wax... unusual!  It keeps lips soft but I wouldn't say it was particularly repairing if you're prone to dryness and cracking (as I occasionally am!).  So I think I'll need to give my lips some TLC before I reach for it again.  But I have been applying it throughout the day since I got it...
The shade is a lovely nude/pink but the balm isn't very pigmented.  For me, that's perfect.  In a balm I'm not really looking for a heavy opaque colour so the Korres lip balm fits the bill!
The scent isn't particularly jasmin-y but again, scents can sometimes be overwhelming and this one certainly isn't.



The packaging is absolutely beautiful.  I've struggled to throw it away but think the time will soon come when I must...!  The little pot it comes is in small, portable and durable, it wont be getting and dents like your vaseline tin!

Overall I'm really glad I bought this product.  Sometimes all I want is low matenaine pretty make up and I love a glossy non sticky lip.  It may not be the longest wearing but I sometimes like to reapply something as luxurious as this every hour or so.

You can pick this up on Amazon or Feel Unique for between £5-6.

Are you tempted?  Are there any other lip butters you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment