Friday 21 September 2012

Pershore Plum





Just a few snaps of my Friday evening.  I (rather luckily) finish work at 4:30 on Fridays.  It's great to have that extra hour to chill at home, play with the cat and take in the Cotswold air!

There's no uniform at work, so this is what I wore today. (Just thought I'd explain that before you think I'm a scruffy old thing..!)

Denim Shirt - H&M
Plum Jeans - Topshop
Leopard Print Loafers - Topshop
Necklace - Monki

This is the view from my garden.  There's always a lovely sunset and I love the dis-used tyre swing which has been there since we moved in.

Most importantly!  This is my cat, Katie.  She's a little chubby but I'll be kind and call her fluffy instead!  She loves to be stroked and came to pester me whilst I took these photos so thought I should include her...!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment