Sunday 9 September 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy

So as you may know I recently spent 3 weeks in Canada travelling around the Rockies and British Columbia.  Whilst I was there I spotted a Sephora and got VERY over excited!
After running in I spent a VERY long time browsing and decided I wanted to buy something that I couldn't get back home.  Having heard all the hype I went for this...

the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy.




Tipsy is a warm, coral powder blush which boasts an impressive 12 hour staying power.  It's a lovely pigmented shade, I was a little surprised at how much colour I got from so little product so I think a stippling brush is the best way to get just the right amount of peachy glow. But I'm VERY impressed.  The shade is warm making it appropriate for Summer AND Winter which is rare in a coral blush.

The packaging is solid but not too bulky which should help avoid any cracking or damage and also has a mirror inside making it good for when you're on the go.

Now for the big question:

Does it last 12 hours?

....YES!

I have been wearing it for the past few weeks and can confirm it doesn't require any touch ups.


I know I will find myself reaching for this product time and time again.  It really does deserve all the hype it gets.  It's also good to know that it doesn't contain any parabens, petroleum or mineral oils making it kind to break out prone skin!
It retails at $25 dollars and is available in Sephora.  I'm afraid Tarte only ship within the US but I gather that these beauties can be found on ebay...

What do you think of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush?
Hope you're having a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This blush is probably one of my all-time favourites, its so pigmented and the colour is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is!
    I just can't get over how long wearing it is.
    I (naughtily..!) slept with my make up on the other day and I was still rosy cheeked in the morning.
    Mad.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete