Sunday 25 December 2011

A little present from me to you... I'M BACK!

So... Santa brought me a camera charger. Wonderful news for my poor neglected blog.  Luckily enough I haven't completely forgotten how to type or take photos so I hope my little break hasnt changed anything too drastically!

First things first, A BIG FAT MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!
I have been well and truly spoilt which means plenty of updates over the next few days!
I have much to share...

This is what I wore today,




Dress: Dress Up Topshop
Boots: Miss Selfridge
Necklace and Bracelet: Thomas Sabo

Nice and simple as you can see.  I ordered this dress online for the Uni Music Society's Christmas Do and couldn't have been happier with it when it arrived!  The material is thick and the shape is flattering.  I usually steer away from backless dresses, I tend to think they're meant for skinny girls but actually this one is fine and has become one of my favourites!

In my stocking was a lovely set from Nails Inc (thanks Mum!) and I couldnt wait to try them out.

































St Pancras - A tomato red, burgundy shade.
Paddington - Slate Gray, green undertones
Fenchurch Street - Brick orange
Charing Cross - Orangey Red

I opted for Paddington, a gorgeous shade of slate grey with green undertones.  I topped it up with the Nails Inc Kensington Topcoat for some added shine.  It really is a lovely shade and I know it is going to match my dress for tomorrow just as well as it has worked today, very versatile!
The coverage is great, a thin bottom layer and a second slightly thicker layer was all I needed for a good opague splash of colour.  I can't wait to try out the rest!

Did you get any exciting Christmas goodies?
Tomorrow I am going to try my new Encode Totem Styler (Curling tongs!) review will follow shortly after.

Until next time.... (promise not to leave it too long..!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment