Friday 30 December 2011

Glitter for 2012! (Instagram)

Wasn't planning on posting again today but just couldn't contain my excitement about these nails inc polishes



Gold Glitter - Nails Inc in Finsbury Park
Pearlescent Plum - Nails Inc in Regents Palace

Aren't they gorgeous?!

I got these in a set for Christmas alongside 3 other festive shades and thought I would give them a go for New Years Eve and I really couldn't be happier.
I was a little dubious at how good the coverage of the gold polish would be but was really pleasantly surprised, perfect after just two coats!  The plum shade is a lovely pearlescent multi tonal colour with navy undertones and the good coverage you would expect from any Nails Inc polish.

Alas... My love affair with Nails Inc continues!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a suitably stylish 2012...


No comments:

Post a Comment