Friday 30 December 2011

Comfort is Key...!

So. It's that time of year again.  The excitement of Christmas has been and gone and no longer can we lazy students ignore the impending doom of essay deadlines and January exams!
Unfortunately for me, this means I have been spending most of my life in the library.  As you can imagine, turning up to the library in floaty dresses furs and sparkles isn't really the done thing (... maybe I should change this?!)  so I've been making use of cosy jumpers to keep snug and comfortable!


Jumper: River Island
Boots: Miss Selfridge
Vest: Topshop

Cable knit jumpers are big news this season and this one is a personal favourite.  I found it in River Island a few months ago and was drawn to its unusual swing cut.  The shape is really easy to wear and just an interesting new take on an old classic.  I must admit however that my arms tend to get a little cold when I wear this so it probably isn't the most practical of warm jumpers but a favourite none the less!

I also got a chance to try out my new La-Tweez illuminating tweezers and must say I am VERY impressed!  Will be posting about those tomorrow, a nice little break from essay hell...!

Hope you're not working too hard, any revision tips out there?!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous and I too feel the impending doom of January exams...fortunately I only have one! Good luck with your revision

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one too!
    But 8000 words of essays to write before then...! eek! Procrastinating furiously!
    Good luck with yours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit. I know it sounds so silly, but you're house looks so lovely and cosy, perfect setting for your nice and cosy outfit!

    I have essays to write too, but as per usual, I'm getting very distracted by shopping!

    Hope you're having a fab xmas.

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete