Thursday 21 July 2011

Looking Like: British Summer?


Hello all, had an absolute nightmare with my internet yesterday!  It's one of the woes of living in the countryside that you can often end up with no signal and no internet which for someone like me is very frustrating! This is actually what I was wearing yesterday.  I decided to pop into Birmingham on the train to get a few bits and bobs for my holiday on Friday. I'm really looking forward to going away now!  I wasnt expecting to be wearing any of my winter knits but yesterday the weather was MISERABLE.  This jumper is from Topshop.  I've had it for close to a year and I wear it all the time.  It's comfy, a lovely colour and has a nice grungy look to it.  The skirt is vintage, I found it in a shop called Wild in Nottingham.  It's got a nice metallic sheen to it.  The rings I bought from llymlrs online shop jwlry in her set of five rings.  They are lovely and arrived so promptly!  I wasnt expecting to receive them before my holiday and I was so pleased and excited when I did!  I can heartily recommend them.  The clutch is also vintage, from Cow in Nottingham.  Cow often has some great vintage finds all in one place which I love since I'm usually too impatient to riffle through a messy vintage rail!  The nail polish is from American Apparel.  It's a really unusual cornflower blue shade which I really like.  It matches everything.  The boots are from Topshop, I got them in the sale a while ago and I think they're going to get a lot of wear come winter time. But I have to say I hope I wont be wearing them again any time soon, it is sandles time! WHERE IS THE SUMMER WEATHER?!


Now as I said I'm actually going on holiday for three weeks on Friday!  I'm going to try and post a few more things before I go...  I'd love to know what you guys think.  I got my first comment the other day and it was very exciting!
All the best,

2 comments:

  1. first follower! That jumper is gorgeee!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how excited you have just made me haha
    thanks sweet!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete