Thursday 21 July 2011

Looking Like: A mini transformation!/colour block


Today has been a preparation day for holiday!  I took photos before I left this morning, I was heading into town to get some books and a well needed haircut.  I thought I would include a before and an after snap for jokes!  I'm probably wearing a bit too much jewellery but I felt like dressing up my comfy outfit!  The t shirt is from Dorothy Perkins.  It's a nice simple take on the colour block trend and injects a nice bit of coral into my wardrobe of neutrals.  The trousers are Topshop, such a good buy.  Comfortable and stylish, cant go wrong. The necklace is from Warehouse, the cuff is topshop and the ring and belt are both Asos!  The brogues I got in Miss Selfridge and I wear them to death.  Tan is a great versatile (leg lengthening!) colour.

This bag is part of my Birmingham trip booty!  It's from Forever 21.  If you haven't been to Forever 21 yet YOU MUST.  I must have been in there for at least an hour and half picking up clothes and hats and other accessories.  It's just so cheap!  This Alexa-a-like was a mere £27 and is a lovely soft material.  I love it.
So, I'm off to Spain tomorrow for 2 weeks!  More from me on my return!

3 comments:

  1. I love that golden cuff and that t-shirt looks fab on you!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete