Thursday 21 July 2011

Sounding Like: Forgotten Gems!

 I heard two songs on the radio today that I love and had almost forgotten about!  They're not that old but you know how it is, you replace your favourites with others as the months go by.

The first is....

Spitting Games by Snow Patrol.  I LOVED this album when it came out c. 2004? I'm not sure. I was certainly a youth at the time anyway.  I've not really been a fan of Snow Patrol other than this album but non the less, this is a great song. Here you go:



The second is from the Mystery Jets.  A personal favourite band of mine, I cant say I ever forgot this song (it was my ringtone for a good year!) but I haven't listened to it for a while so it was certainly a pleasant surprise!  The only problem is whenever I hear the drum beat intro I think my phone is ringing....



That's all on the music front from me!
I got my first follower today, HOW NICE! I feel bad that I'm going on holiday now... I will endeavour to make up for it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment