Saturday 3 September 2011

Oxford Blue


Blouse: New Look
Treggings: Miss Selfridge
Scarf: Oasis
Belt: New Look
Boots: Bertie

Today I went to a country fair.  As a newbie to the countryside I find the whole thing very amusing.  I can honestly say I have never seen so much tweed in my life, or so many dogs!  I particularly enjoyed the jousting competition (very Knights Tale!) probably because of the rather attractive men taking part!

I had my hair cut and coloured yesterday.  Its quite a bit shorter and darker than it was but I'm really pleased with it.  The blunt cut at the bottom makes my thin hair look much thicker and healthier.

I'm planning on whacking a few tutorials on here, I've gotten quite into my nail art of late so expect a how to on leopard nails, french etc!

Well, that's all from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment