Friday 9 September 2011

At a Glance.... HOBBS.

So, as mentioned earlier in the week today was SHOPPING DAY!  And my was it successful!
I got some lovely bits and pieces from Topshop and River Island which I will share in the next few days.
My mum was looking for something nice to wear for work so we decided to pop into Hobbs.  Hobbs is obviously very expensive and I would usually view it as a shop for a slightly older woman but I am so in love with their AW collection that I thought I'd share a quick snapshot of my faves!
The prints and the shapes are just delicious.  It's the right mix of Chelsea cool and 40s glamour.
I particularly love the wool collar, which also comes in scarlet red, that adds a burst of colour and texture to coats, jackets, jumpers etc.
The black, camel and russet blouse has really unusual, lovely, studded leather strap detailing on the collar and the sleeves and would look great with a cigarette pant.  I think I may invest in the hat.  Yes it is pricey but it sits so well (unlike my new look one!) and I simply CAN'T resist!
So, what do you think? Worth the money?


No comments:

Post a Comment