Friday 9 September 2011

Someone's been busy...

So... notice anything different?!

I've had a bit of a redesign on the site.  Now that I'd got into the swing of writing blogs and thinking about where I want the blog to go I felt a bit more confident in giving it a theme which suits my personality!
I love tea and I love patterns. done.
It was my last day at work today and as a treat for the girls I made the following... mmmm!


They went down an absolute treat! And here is how to make your own...

Ingredients:
225g unsalted butter (softened)
225g caster sugar
175g of condensed milk (I used Carnation)
350g self raising flour
150g white chocolate (chopped)
2 punnets of raspberries

1/ Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth and pale and then stir in the condensed milk.  Sift the flour and add to the bowl, work into a dough with your hands.  Add the chocolate, making sure is it evenly dispersed throughout the dough.
2/  Take a small handful of dough and flatten with your fingers (this will make quite large cookies, if you want smaller ones then half this amount should be perfect).  Use your thumb to make 2 or 3 small wells in the centre of the cookie and place the raspberries inside.  Repeat with the remaining dough.
3/  Place onto parchment lined baking trays giving each cookie plenty of space (they spread out quite far) and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on the edges but still a little soft.
4/ Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray for a little before transferring to a wire rack.

EAT!

My camera charger has gone walkies and the battery is flat. Nightmare.  But will do my best to keep updating!
Until then,

3 comments:

  1. woohoo, a recipe, im so trying this!! thanks! <3

    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. give these a go! I promise you they are DELICIOUS!
    x

    ReplyDelete