Friday 16 September 2011

Cath Kidston Inspired Nails... Part Two?!

Hello Lovelies!


So, yesterday I did a Cath Kidston nails tutorial and couldn't believe the response it got!  I've always been a huge fan so it really was great that fellow Kidston lovers appreciated my sloppy nail painting!
For my London trip I decided to paint my nails in a big AW trend, polka dots...



Navy and white are always a winning combination.  I used Nails Inc in Kabaret and the Andrea Fullerton Nail Art pen in Kathleen.  What I love about this look is how lovely it looks against any outfit.  They really stand out without looking brash or tacky.


Whilst uploading these photos I also noticed something else.... Navy and white polka dot is remarkably similar to another Cath Kidston print! Oops... obsessed much? I think so.
What's your favourite print?  Any nail art requests?
Have a lovely weekend!



2 comments: