Tuesday 6 September 2011

The sun has got his hat on...

This is actually from a few days ago, in case you couldn't tell from the dismal weather of the past few days!




Top: Topshop (old)
Skirt: Ark
Shoes: Tescos
Hat: New Look
Ring: JWLRY


Nail Polish is Models Own in Lilac Dream



Apologies for the squinting but it was just that time of day when the sun hits you right in the eyes! 
I had to take these snaps outside by the fields because they looked so pretty.  I'm going to have to start carrying my camera around because I often see views/outfits/general scenes that I'd love to share.
Because this was a few days ago I have little to share about what I did!  I simply shopped in Stratford Upon Avon with my mum, I can assure you it isn't the retail haven I would like it to be!  Hopefully going shopping on Friday so will let you know if I find anything of note!
Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment