Thursday 15 September 2011

September's GlossyBox!

Today was a bit like Christmas.  A little pink box with mysterious interior but very promising packaging appeared in my post box.  My very first GlossyBox had finally arrived!  Given that I ordered it 4 weeks ago I was beginning to get a little impatient/concerned about its whereabouts but I the excitement of seeing it sitting there just about made up for it!



For those of you who don't know, the premise of GlossyBox is that you pay a fixed price of £10 a month to receive a box filled with some of their favourite products.  The box is beautifully prepared with black paper and pink ribbons hiding the booty underneath!


The idea behind this month's box is to take popular products from across the world that are unusual or have something different to offer and bring them to the UK.


Here's what was inside and what GlossyBox has to say about them:

"1/ Dead Sea Spa Magik - Salt Brushing
Voted 'Best Exfoliator' by You Magazine.  A harmonious blend of pure Dead Sea Salts, vitamin E and coconut oil, with hypnotic citrus aroma, make this a wonderfully pampering body exfoliator.

2/ Green People - Fruitful Nights
Night treat for face and neck.  this 'magic' night cream smoothes fine lines and improves pigmentation marks.  Using pineapple and wild berry extracts, dead skin cells are lifted away revealing younger skin.

3/ HD Brows - Eye&Brow Palette
Eyebrow experts HD Brows have developed this fantastic multi-use eye palette containing four matte ete-brow colours.  They double up as eye shadow and eyeliner as well as lasting 24 hours!

4/ Neal and Wolf - GLOW Super Shine Spray
GLOW is a weightless spray that adds deep, lasting shine.  Its unique formula also helps to smooth hair, control friz and reduce static.  The result?  Incredible all-over shine that leaves hair glowing!

5/ Plum by Mary Greenwell - Eau de Parfum
Plum is the signature fragrance by world-renowned celebrity makeup artist Mary Greenwell.  A stunning classic chypre with a memorable modern twist."

So!  All sounds very promising.  I'm planning on having a nice relaxing bath tonight (I did Body Pump at the gym last night and OW OW OW today!) so will use the salt scrub then and that shine spray will come in handy tomorrow for my trip to London.  Same goes for the HD brows.

One little complaint.... My HD brows set was broken when I opened it...


Very disappointing but I suppose it cant be helped, no ones fault.

Overall, I love the surprise element of Glossy Box!  If you want to learn more, click here to go to their website.

I'm off to London tomorrow so may not post for a few days but I will have more for you on my return!
Until then lovelies,


2 comments:

  1. I love "Dead Sea Spa Magick" face products so would love to hear what the body scrub is like :)

    Shame about the HD brow set though :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!
    Still works though so shan't complain too much!
    I'll defo be posting about all of these in the next few weeks so keep your eyes open for that :)
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete