Monday 12 September 2011

New Loves...

Hello all!
Today I journeyed up the motorway to uni to see my new house!  It's so strange looking at an empty building and imagining yourself there but I can't wait to move in!  I also managed to do a bit of shopping and picked up the two new limited edition Topshop lipsticks! Gorgeous shades, more on them later!
I've been spending my pennies on some new beauty buys these past few weeks.  You know when you buy something and every time you use it you are (embarrassingly!) grateful for having bought it? THESE give me that feeling!



Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Sex Bomb Massive Mousse
Lee Stafford Argan Oil from MoRocco
Vera Wang Princess
&
Nails Inc in Picadilly Circus


These beauties are sitting in pride of place on my dresser since I CAN'T stop using them!




1. Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Sex Bomb Massive Mousse
The tag line of this product is "The bigger the hair, the smaller the hips"!  And boy does it deliver!  I have quite thin hair (but a lot of it) and struggle to keep it as big and bouncy as I'd like.  This mousse is a revelation.  I scrunch a plum sized amount into damp hair and use TRESemme Medium Ceramic Hot Curl brush to blow dry and voila! Voluminous hair that isn't sticky, static or dry and crunchy.  It smells great.  In fact, I could smell it every time I moved my head for the rest of the day! A big thumbs up from me.




2. Lee Stafford Argan Oil from MoRocco
Argan Oil has been the buzz of the beauty world for the past few months as it is full of Vitamin E and other lovely things to keep hair looking great.  Lee Stafford's offering is a purse friendly way to experience these benefits and it smells great!  Used like a serum, simply apply to damp or dry hair and style as usual.  With this product, a little goes a long way and although a small bottle I'm sure it will last a long time.  It left my hair soft, shiny and manageable and kept frizz to a minimum.




3. Vera Wang Princess
This fragrance has been around for a few years now.  Although it isnt for everyone, I myself love sweet fragrances and have always liked this whenever I had a cheeky sniff in store.   I saw it on offer at work last week and with the discounted price, could resist no more!  The fruity floral scent is laced with vanilla making it sweet but not overwhelming.  The bottle is a little bit 'Disney Princess' but I'm still young and let's face it, we all think we are princesses at heart!








4. Nails Inc Polish in Picadilly Circus
I'm sure you'll all be quite sick of this colour after a few weeks of reading my blog but aaah, I just love it!  Nails Inc being another favourite brand of mine this classy polish ticks every box.  Great coverage, great shine, great shade.




Do any of you own these products and how have you found them?
Any tips?
I got lots of new followers this week and am very excited and looking forward to all I have to share in the next few weeks!
Until then,



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that Vera Wang perfume, it smells so nice and the bottle is just adorable :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete