Thursday 15 September 2011

Olivia Palermo at NYFW

When this photo of Olivia Palermo looking stunning at the Tibi Spring 2012 show at New York Fashion Week popped up on my screen I was firstly jealous of those legs (wow!) and that glossy hair (swoon) but also loving how she always manages to mix basic separates and create such glamour.
If you're anything like me, you'll want to emulate this for your next night out on the town or dinner date but Tibi is WELL out of my price range!
With this in mind, hit the high street!


These leather Oasis beauties are pricey but well worth investing it.  Leather is key for the next few seasons and this lovely Taupe shade will match your winter jewel tones and your summer pastels.  If you dont already own a pussy bow blouse, you must!  It will be one of the hardest working items you own.  Dressed up or dressed down, always chic.   These Misguided heels are a dead ringer for Olivia's Charlotte Olympia Pumps at a tenth of the price and with Leopard set to be huge, they will take you straight through the party season.
I love this look and I love Olivia.
What do you think? Can this woman do any wrong?!
Loveee



No comments:

Post a Comment